[TeXmacs] White picture when including .eps in Windows?

  • From: Tore Bjørnson <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] White picture when including .eps in Windows?
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 10:09:47 +0200

Hi there.

I am currently trying to get a compatible solution to work, so that I can write in a document on a Ubuntu 10.10 and a Windows 7 environment. However, at the moment when I include a .ps file on both systems it displays the picture fine (however I do experience some formatting problems). But by converting the .ps to .eps using "ps2epsi" I get rid of my formatting problems. This works fine in my Ubuntu environment, but in my Windows 7 64-bit I get only a white picture instead of the .eps picture. What could cause this?

Best regards

Tore Bjørnson.

  • [TeXmacs] White picture when including .eps in Windows?, Tore Bjørnson, 06/04/2012