Re: [TeXmacs] Keyboard shortcuts on Mac OSX for tabular

  • From: "chowdhary, kenny" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Keyboard shortcuts on Mac OSX for tabular
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 16:48:35 -0700

Hi,

I grep'd the source directories and all I found was the file

.TeXmacs/system/cache/doc_cache

with kbd-map and I couldn't really make out what the code meant. I am not very knowledgeable about how to create a kbd-map assignment, but this is what I want to do:

I would like Control + Command + 7 to give me an equation array. How would I go about doing this, from the bottom up. Just one simple example and I'll be good.

Thanks,