Re: [TeXmacs] dé

  • From: "El.Douwen" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] dé
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 01:52:56 +0200

ok thank you Sam sorry for responding so late
it is very good and works very well
it will be very useful

Vincent

Le 23 juin 2012 à 17:38, Sam Liddicott a écrit :

No more from me!

But here is a proper style sheet, exmaple doc and sample pdf.

I found out that graphics can contain other graphics, so i was able to render the dice by composing the dots with a generic border that can go around any gr-geometry!

These dice are now the same size as the current font and properly rendered to the baseline. I use carc to draw a circle so the dot size changes properly according to the dice size, and so does the dice border.

Hope you like it. Next time you see it I will have committed it to texmacs.

it should be easy enough for you to compose a dice with a ? in it if you need.

Sam