Re: [TeXmacs] andriansage

  • From: "Adrian S." <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] andriansage
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 13:48:10 -0600

The progs directory contains initialization files for the plugin to
work with TeXmacs. If I remember correctly, it basically contains the
instructions to get the cell from texmacs and handle the newlines
correctly.

In those directories, one can also add menues for the user, or write
macros that would be useful for the plugin.

The language in progs is scheme.

I hope this helps. You can see the section in the manual, which is
accesible via help->manual->plug-ins, entitled "writing your own
plugins".

I hope this is helpful.

Peace.
-Adrian.