Re: [TeXmacs] Cut&Paste problem with >

  • From: Sam Liddicott <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Cut&Paste problem with >
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 19:29:43 +0100

I meant you to still copy as normal from Emacs. The correction I gave was merry on the manner of paste.

San

On Jul 25, 2012 7:06 PM, "Ralf Hemmecke" <address@hidden> wrote:
On 07/25/2012 05:22 PM, Sam Liddicott wrote:
> You need: paste-from verbatim

Does that work for you?

Remember, I just highlight the text with the mouse in emacs. Then going
to texmacs and saying paste-from -> verbatim inserts *nothing* or an old
entry from the texmacs clipboard. Definitely not the thing I wanted.

Ralf