Re: [TeXmacs] Tab behavior in 1.0.7.16 on Mac OS X

  • From: Sam Liddicott <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Tab behavior in 1.0.7.16 on Mac OS X
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 22:16:19 +0100

The best way is to read all the online docs. I'm not able to give you a direct solution now, but maybe someone else would be able to.

Sam

On Jul 24, 2012 8:22 PM, "Bernd Losert" <address@hidden> wrote:
> Yes... a tab is a "horizontal spring" rather than a traditional tab-stop
> based tab.

OK.

> But I agree, sometimes we just want a standard deficient tab especially when
> setting a layout based on deficient tabs.

I would like a layout where the first paragraph is unindented but
subsequent paragraphs are. The way I am accomplishing this now is by
inserting tabs manually. What would be the best way to do this?

--
Bernd