Re: [TeXmacs] Problem with exporting svg image to pdf

  • From: "David G. Wonnacott" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Problem with exporting svg image to pdf
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 19:49:24 -0500

I've had many problems with .svg files that don't have integer canvas size. You might try checking document properties (e.g. in inkscape) and rounding up and seeing of the problem persists.
-- Dave W

Lukasz Stafiniak <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I have a problem with inserting / linking SVG images. They look great
in TeXmacs, but do not appear in PDF export -- there's that red "?".
(Also, when I link jpeg images instead, the PDF size increases by
600kb for a 50kb image.)

TeXmacs 1.0.7.16 compiled from a rather recent svn (but not current).

What could help?

Regards!