TeXmacs under Fedora 17 generates invalid PDF

  • From: Christopher Svanefalk <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: TeXmacs under Fedora 17 generates invalid PDF
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 14:59:05 +0100

Hi everyone,

I run TeXmacs 1.0.7.11 under Fedora 17, and the problem I am having is the following: whenever I select "export PDF", TeXmacs will generate an invalid PDF file which cannot be opened by Evince, or Google Docs either for that matter.

Evince complains about the following:

Error: May not be a PDF file (continuing anyway)
Error: PDF file is damaged - attempting to reconstruct xref table...
Error: Couldn't find trailer dictionary
Error: Couldn't read xref table
lcms: Error #12288; Unknown output format

Does anyone maybe know how I can resolve this? Exporting to Postscript works just fine.

Thanks in advance!

Best,

Christopher Svanefalk
mob: +46762628251
skype: csvanefalk

  • TeXmacs under Fedora 17 generates invalid PDF, Christopher Svanefalk, 11/30/2012