[TeXmacs] Grayed-out menu items for oriental languages

  • From: Tim <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Grayed-out menu items for oriental languages
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2013 20:42:22 +0100

Hi all,

In my recently installed Archlinux system, I found the menu items of "Format->Language" for oriental languages (Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Taiwanese) are grayed out. I have set the locale as LC_ALL=zh_CN.UTF-8 before running TeXmacs and I have already installed proper package for fonts, so the interface works perfectly, but "Format" in Chinese is still not accessible. Any idea about this issue?

Best,
Tian-Min