[TeXmacs] Tex code fails to work in version 1.0.7.18

  • From: henring <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Tex code fails to work in version 1.0.7.18
  • Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 11:43:00 +0800

Hi,

My system is ubuntu 12.04, its source has TeXmacs of version 1.0.7.14-1, I
installed it and all functions work, but I want to use the newest version, so
I downloaded the newest version 1.0.7.18, unpacked it to the location :/usr/
local , and following the guide in your website, I added the two lines in
file  .bashrc  after that I can start TeXmacs via texmacs & in Terminal, and
Terminal returns those infor:
TeXmacs] Warning: locale could not be set
TeXmacs] With linked TrueType support
TeXmacs] Loading corktounicode
TeXmacs] Loading unicode-cork-oneway
TeXmacs] Loading tmuniversaltounicode
TeXmacs] Loading unicode-symbol-oneway
TeXmacs] Loading corktounicode
TeXmacs] Loading cork-unicode-oneway
TeXmacs] Loading tmuniversaltounicode
TeXmacs] Loading symbol-unicode-oneway
TeXmacs] Loading symbol-unicode-math

but all tex code can't work. e.g I type \beta, it  displays <beta>, or F5 b,
it displays " b " .

Can you give my more guides to make texmacs work well ?

Thank you for your time.