[TeXmacs] Figure spanning more than one page

  • From: Ralf Juengling <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Figure spanning more than one page
  • Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 14:12:41 -0700 (PDT)

I have arranged a number of related images in a table and
placed the table in a big-figure environment. The table
is too large to be displayed on one page, so I want it to
appear broken up over multiple consecutive pages.

Texmacs does not do this automatically. If I do it by
hand then I need to use more than one big-figure
environment. The problem with that is that the Figure
numbers in the captions are not the same. Any ideas how
might get what I want?

Thanks,
Ralf

  • [TeXmacs] Figure spanning more than one page, Ralf Juengling, 04/01/2013