Re: [TeXmacs] Impossible to download TeXmacs

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden, Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Impossible to download TeXmacs
  • Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 12:13:44 +0700 (NOVT)

On Wed, 24 Apr 2013, Miguel de Benito Delgado wrote:
after some administrative fighting, Denis has fixed this. Passive FTP works
for me. Could you please check everything is working for Gentoo?
Thank you very much. wget ftp://ftp.texmacs.org/... works again, as well as lftp (a nice ftp client I use instead of the plain ftp). I've just switched the source url in the Gentoo texmacs ebuild back to ftp.texmacs.org.

Thanks,
Andrey