[TeXmacs] Configure script update

  • From: Romain Lebreton <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Configure script update
  • Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 13:45:18 +0200

Hi,

I don't know whether my issue should be filed as a bug or as a request for a website update. Currently, the compilation from the sources do not work if you are using guile 2.0 or qt5. But neither the configure script nor the webpage do warn you that your versions are not supported. I can try to fix it but I need your opinion on what I should fix : the webpage, the configure script or both ?
For the record, using Ubuntu 13.04, the following packages have to be installed to enable the compilation from the sources :
- guile-1.8-dev
- qt4-default

Best,

Romain