[TeXmacs] Compile tm files in a batch without displaying windows (MAC)

  • From: hpl <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Compile tm files in a batch without displaying windows (MAC)
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 21:54:56 +0800

Dear all,

Is there a way to perform batch compile without displaying the windows?

I only find the solution for X window version here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU_TeXmacs

using

xvfb-run texmacs --convert article.tm article.pdf --quit

Under MAC, is there a way to do batch compile without displaying the windows? I tried to search and check the manual but do not find relevant information.

Thanks,

Pili

  • [TeXmacs] Compile tm files in a batch without displaying windows (MAC), hpl, 05/31/2013