Re: [TeXmacs] Accentuate names on the TeXmacs contributors file!

  • From: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • To: Sam Liddicott <address@hidden>
  • Cc: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Accentuate names on the TeXmacs contributors file!
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 15:15:24 +0200

I agree.
best
Massimiliano

On 13 sept. 2013, at 15:08, Sam Liddicott wrote:

I found this message in my drafts folder:

Please may I have an entry "Sam Liddicott" in contributors for the PDF hyperlink patches I sent, in SVN commit @4241? I think it is a notable enough feature.

thanks

Sam Liddicott

On Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 10:50 AM, Tae Wong <address@hidden> wrote:
(You have removed the signature when trying to post.)

Please correct "Vaclav Smilauer" to "Václav Šmilauer". Smilauer's
first and last names is well-known to have an acute under "a" on the
first name and "s" on the last name, and is a Czech person who submits
bug reports.

The authors [dot] en [dot] html on the TeXmacs server is very old, so
you want to add all of the other contributors that worked for 2004!