[TeXmacs] changing order of pages or slides

  • From: Piotr Luszczek <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] changing order of pages or slides
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 12:21:46 -0400

Hi,

I've been trying to find a way to rearrange slides in a TeXmacs
presentation (beamer Document style). Say, I want slide 10 to
become slide 3.

The only way to rearrange the slides I could find was copy-paste
entire page to a new location.

Thanks,

Piotr

PS. It seems to me that the TeXmacs lists are not searchable by Google.
And the builtin search is a bit limited in scope.

  • [TeXmacs] changing order of pages or slides, Piotr Luszczek, 09/30/2013