Re: [TeXmacs] keyboard shortcut for not symbol

  • From: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] keyboard shortcut for not symbol
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 15:38:47 +0200

Hi,

searching the scheme files for "notsign" with Shift+F1 reveals that the not
sign is indeed mapped to a key named "notsign":

("notsign" "<neg>")

which under X11 is mapped to the X11 keysym "XK_notsign" (seen searching the
C++ sources for "notsign", again with S+F1). Under Linux and X11 you'd want
to map some key code to this using xmodmap. Otherwise you might want to do
something like

(kbd-map
(:mode in-math?)
("n var var" "<neg>"))