[TeXmacs] Maxima Plugin Print Error

  • From: Michael Shea <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Maxima Plugin Print Error
  • Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 11:01:23 -0600

I am using TexMacs 1.0.7.21 and Maxima 5.31.2. I am getting the error below.

---start error text
Maxima encountered a Lisp error:

 Error in MYPRINC [or a callee]: No class named: CONDITIONS::INTERNAL-PROGRAM-ERROR.

Automatically continuing.
To enable the Lisp debugger set *debugger-hook* to nil.
---end error text

I found references to it online. It appears maxima changed it argument signature and some of the plugin lisp code has to be modified. I found a patch file for this problem at http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.mathematics.maxima.general/43318
but I am having trouble applying it. I am not sure of the command line options to use with patch.exe. I am also concerned because I am running 64 bit Windows 8 but the only version of gnu patch I could find was for 32 bit. (I don't use Cygwin at this time).

Could someone post the complete lisp files that need to be modified, or give me some other solution.

Michael Shea

  • [TeXmacs] Maxima Plugin Print Error, Michael Shea, 11/10/2013