[TeXmacs] text-selection goes berserk

  • From: Julien Frontisi <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] text-selection goes berserk
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 18:32:19 +0100

Hi to all,
Since TeXmacs 1.0.7.20, when you try to select text downwards with the mouse
close to the border of the page (e.g. when you start at the beginning of a
line), the selection extends upwards in the direction opposite to the mouse
movement (that is when you move the mouse downwards, the page scrolls up very
fast). If you try upwards, the scrolling sends you to the beginning of the
document. So you cannot select a whole paragraph.
Or at least I can't. I'm using MacOS 10.9.
The problem does not occur if you're already scrolled up at the beginning of
the document.
Some ideas of what is happening ? Have a nice weekend.
Julien