Re: [TeXmacs] Excluding certain figures from being listed in LoF

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Excluding certain figures from being listed in LoF
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 22:29:49 +0100

Hi Ralf,

On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 05:54:17AM -0800, Ralf Juengling wrote:
> Here is another formatting rule I need to figure out how to
> implement in texmacs: figures in appendices are not supposed
> to show up in the list of figures.

I personally would not use this rule, but maybe I have a bad taste...

> Is there a way to prevent certain figures from being included
> in the list of figures?

No, you would have to hack the figure macros for that.
If you want to disable the appearance of figures in appendices
in the list of figures, then I would modify the 'appendix' tag,
such as to overwrite the 'list-caption' helper macro,
which is responsable for adding figures to the list of figures.

Best wishes, --Joris