[TeXmacs] Documentation for Graphviz/dot plugin

  • From: Richard Sailer <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Documentation for Graphviz/dot plugin
  • Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2013 01:05:17 +0100

Hi,
I really like the idea of writing graphviz .dot code in Texmacs
and getting the Graph directly embedded in the document.

So I try executing dot code in a Graphviz session, like for example:

digraph G {
node_0 -> node_1
}

which always produces the following output:
<error|bad image|null box>

The full, directly out of the session copied source of a example
(it contains a <image|<tuple|<#252...0A>|ps>||||> tag which could be
relevant), is readable here:
http://pastebin.com/sdDiEzzA

Since there is absolutely no Documentation for the plugin, neither shipped
with Texmacs nor findable in the www,
I have absolutely no clue what I am doing wrong.

So what's the mistake, how is the Graphviz plugin to be used ?

-- Richard

  • [TeXmacs] Documentation for Graphviz/dot plugin, Richard Sailer, 12/06/2013