Re: [TeXmacs] Bibliography sorting

  • From: Marcin Szyniszewski <address@hidden>
  • To: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Bibliography sorting
  • Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 15:25:05 +0000

@François: Okay, I will look into that, thanks!
@Joris: When I insert the bibliography, I can only choose between tm-plain, tm-alpha, tm-acm, tm-ieeetr and tm-siam. I checked and they all sort my bibliography in the alphabetical order. The problem is that it looks strange when I write something and the first reference has number [45].

Best,
Marcin

On 13 December 2013 15:03, Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden> wrote:
On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 02:18:03PM +0100, MSzynisz wrote:
> I was wondering if it's possible to sort the bibliography in any other way
> than alphabetical. I would like to sort it in the order of reference in my
> article and I have no idea how to do that. Please help.

Just select the 'plain' or 'tmplain' bibliography style.

Best wishes, --Joris