[TeXmacs] TeXmacs for Fedora 19

  • From: Eswara Arun <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] TeXmacs for Fedora 19
  • Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2014 11:52:13 +0530

Dear TeXmacs-ites,

After I have upgraded my system from Fedora 18 to 19 (x86_64), I have noted that the TeXmacs does not work. Can someone help me ? I tried to install both by yum and manually downloading the package and installing with commands. The bugzilla has this issue recorded.

I lost the joy of using TeX and GNUPlot from the same interface.

Thanks for the help in advance,

Arun

--
This mail is sent from thunderbird on Fedora - Linux release 19 "Schrödinger's
Cat"

Support:
GNU
Fedora