Re: [TeXmacs] Drag and drop support?

  • From: Michael Lachmann <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Drag and drop support?
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 00:27:11 +0100

I just tried the latest version on OSX.
Drag and drop of images does not seem to work. I think what is missing is TeXmacs telling OSX
what type of files you can drop into it.

Copy and paste of eps, jpg and bmp doesn't fully work.
I go to the finder, copy a file, then go to TeXmacs and paste it.
Instead of the image, I get a huge icon of the file type.

The image seems to be inserted as <image|<tuple|<raw-data>, and always has type png.

A pdf created from TeXmacs contains the same huge icon instead of the real image.

Michael