Re: [TeXmacs] caption above table instead of below?

  • From: François Poulain <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Cc: Paul Gill <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] caption above table instead of below?
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 10:19:23 +0100

Hi,

Le Mon, 20 Jan 2014 00:06:49 -0900,
Paul Gill <address@hidden> a écrit :

> How would I go about putting the caption above a table instead of
> below?
>
> I'm guessing I'll need to start writing my own styles to do this?

Yes. Or, at least, putting your own defined tags into your preamble.

> What file contains the default table definition (so I can use it as
> an example to start from)?

See TeXmacs/packages/environment/env-float.ts -> render-big-figure.

Notice also that with the lastest versions of TeXmacs, you can go into
a "big-figure" and edit some properties along with the source of the
tag ...

François

--
François Poulain <address@hidden>