Re: [TeXmacs] Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error

  • From: Cesar Romani <address@hidden>
  • To: Denis RAUX <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 10:21:28 -0500

On 20/05/2014 09:14 a.m., Denis RAUX wrote:
> Le 19 mai 2014 à 16:42, Cesar Romani a écrit :
>
>> I installed TeXmacs-1.99.1 on Windows 7 Home Premium.
>> Whenever I go to Help > Full manuals > User manual, I wait a certain
>> time and then it pops up:
>>
>> --------------------
>> Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
>> The application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an
>> unusual way.
>> Please contact the application's support team for more information.
>> --------------------
>>
>> The same happens when I go to
>> Help > Full manuals > Scheme developers guide
>
> Hi,
> you have to download a most recent version on our site
> http://ftp.texmacs.org/TeXmacs/tmftp/windows/. This bug has been
> fixed.

Thanks. I installed this new version, but when I go to
Help > Full manuals > User manual

I get an "Error messages" window at the end.
Under "convert" Category I get 6 times the following line:
Error: Cannot read image file ’\\image.ps’ in gs_image_size

Under "std" Category I get 6 times the following line:
Warning: Load error for \\image.ps, No such file or directory

Under "convert" Category I get 3 times the following block:
Warning: Undefined reference auto-119
Warning: Undefined reference auto-120
Warning: Undefined reference auto-1383
Warning: Undefined reference auto-1384
Warning: Undefined reference auto-1420
Warning: Undefined reference auto-1429
Warning: Undefined reference auto-1430
Warning: Undefined reference auto-358
Warning: Undefined reference auto-359
Warning: Undefined reference auto-98

Moreover, when I go to
Help > Full manuals > Scheme developers guide

I get an "Error messages" window at the end.
Under "convert" Category I get:
Warning: Undefined reference auto-14
Warning: Undefined reference auto-15
Warning: Undefined reference auto-14
Warning: Undefined reference auto-15
Warning: Undefined reference auto-14
Warning: Undefined reference auto-15

and after clearing and closing the "Error messages" windows, if I click
on a page number on the Index, the program freezes indefinitey and I
have to go to the "Task Manager" to kill the process.

Regards,

--
Cesar