Re: [TeXmacs] JSS style

  • From: François Poulain <address@hidden>
  • To: Marie-Eve St-Onge <address@hidden>
  • Cc: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] JSS style
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 10:56:37 +0200

Hi Eve,

Le Tue, 27 May 2014 15:21:52 -0200,
Marie-Eve St-Onge <address@hidden> a écrit :

> Dear list members, First of all, I'm new in Texmacs.

You're welcome. :)

> I have been
> struggling all day to make Texmacs work with JSS style(Journal of
> Statistical Software). Does anyone here has manage to make this work?

Making a new TeXmacs style may be quite hard. I can look at it in near
future, but I am quite busy those weeks.

Can I help you to unblock the situation on some precise point?

François

--
François Poulain <address@hidden>

  • [TeXmacs] JSS style, Marie-Eve St-Onge, 05/27/2014
    • Re: [TeXmacs] JSS style, François Poulain, 05/28/2014