[TeXmacs] Absolute paths?

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Absolute paths?
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 20:26:36 -0300

I am a user of texmacs since many years ago, but so far I've used it only for small documents. Now I am finally trying to write my book, for the first time I need to use the feature of split the document into several files. And I am having the issue that, when I use (at the menu) Insert/Link/Include, it includes the file by using the absolute file of the path, not the relative path. That is an issue, as I often copy the directory containing all files into pendrives, different directories, and etc, to have a backup and working with that at several computers. Is there any way to configure texmacs to "include" files by using relative paths?
I know (because I've tested it) that texmacs accepts relative paths because I changed it by hand at the sourcecode, using gedit, and it worked. But I also noticed some weird paths in my file. For example, I have found this at one of my files:
    <associate|footnote-1|<tuple|1|?|../../../../../media/brasilmint14/bb8a7f20-1508-4a16-8759-b11992004944/brasil/meusdoc/Ubuntu
    One (copia)/Fundamentos/01-2013/apostila/section1.1.tm>>

Am I going to have issues because of this? What is the proper way to work with texmacs to avoid issues regarding absolute paths (i.e, I want to be able to simply move/copy the whole directory of files without issues)?

Thanks in advance,

Anderson Brasil.