Re: [TeXmacs] ASpell with Native Windows TeXmacs

  • From: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • To: Michael Shea <address@hidden>, "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] ASpell with Native Windows TeXmacs
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 22:15:04 +0200

I'm glad it helped.

If you have the time you can report bugs at https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=texmacs

Best,

--
Miguel de  Benito.

On Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 9:30 PM, Michael Shea <address@hidden> wrote:
Thank you so much. I moved the ASpell directory from "c:\Program Files (x86)" to "c:\Program Files" ( I am using Windows 8.1) and it worked.

Not sure where I go to report the bug.

On Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 11:49 AM, Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden> wrote:
Looking at the code in Plugins/Ispell/ispell.cpp it seems like the only location checked is

C:\Program Files\Aspell\bin\aspell.exe

This is of course Very Bad Design (tm) but you can work around it by creating that folder and copying your aspell there (or linking to it from that folder).

This should go into the tracker as a bug.

Hth,
--
Miguel de  Benito.