[TeXmacs] Windows: Alt-Key not working?

  • From: Klaus-Dieter Bauer <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Windows: Alt-Key not working?
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 15:29:59 +0200

Hello!

While trying TeXmacs today I noticed that none of the hotkeys using the Alt-key worked. Google brought up only an issue with AltGr, but that problem doesn't exist for me. Alt-combinations however consistently fail to work, e.g. Alt-1 for section headers or Alt-F for fractions.

Any idea how I can handle this or if the problem is known? I found an article that explains how to set up the modifier keys, but it points to options in Edit > Settings > Keyboard that don't even exist in this version.

I installed Texmacs from TeXmacs-1.99.2.8633_8678M-installer.exe on Windows 8. Using older versions didn't change the behaviour.

regards, Klaus

  • [TeXmacs] Windows: Alt-Key not working?, Klaus-Dieter Bauer, 07/31/2014