Re: [TeXmacs] python plugin

  • From: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] python plugin
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 19:19:50 +0200

Hi,

1. The code isn’t actually indented in the first snippet, it’s in fact a problem with the <\python> tag you are using. For code snippets you should use <\python-code>.

2. To have indentation, set the preference "editor:verbatim:tabstop" inside a scheme session:

 (set-preference "editor:verbatim:tabstop" 4)

I just committed a fix for this which sets the default value, thanks.

3. Now you can use c-tab, c-s-tab to indent/unindent. Automatic indentation after a colon should also work, if you have a fairly recent version of TeXmacs (around svn rev 8700)

Best,
--
Miguel de Benito Delgado.