Re: [TeXmacs] Presentation, statements

  • From: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • To: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Presentation, statements
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 17:09:06 +0200

Hi,

On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 10:54 AM, Alexandre Dezotti <address@hidden> wrote:
Is there a recommended way to do presentation/beamer with Texmacs?
I don't understand how to make a new slide while my document appears
to have only one long slide. I try to look on the _web_ but could not
find documentation for this.

RTFM! ;)

No, seriously, the manual is your friend: hit F1 to search the documentation and type "beamer", then open the result "Laptop presentations"

In a nutshell: choose the beamer style, then add a <screens> tag, either by clicking the "Screens" label in the focus bar (the lowest of all toolbars) after selecting the beamer style, or by clicking on "Insert->Fold->Standard->Screens"

You add new slides using "structured insert", i.e. the same way you insert rows/columns in a table, etc. Use the small buttons in the focus bar.

Is there a version for plural theorems/examples/etc. ? How do I do my
own versions of theorems?

Hit F1 then search for "theorem" or better yet, "new environments".

Basically you call the macro <new-theorem> inside your preamble/style file.

Hth,
--
Miguel de  Benito.