[TeXmacs] writing math symbols in source mode

  • From: Junsong Li <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] writing math symbols in source mode
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 11:59:16 -0500

Hello there,

I am wondering Is there any better way to write math symbol in the source mode? Although I could use activate to preview the formula, I could not type in math symbols in the source mode.

I normally just switch to generic mode, type all the math symbol I want, and then switch back to source mode, copy what I have typed into places. It requires to switch back and forth multiple times inefficiently if I get some bugs. Any suggestions? What is the typical way to write macros for math equations, especially to write math symbols(like calligraphy letters) in source mode?

Thanks.

Best,
Junsong