Re: [TeXmacs] Managing a TODO list

  • From: Sam Liddicott <address@hidden>
  • To: Victor Porton <address@hidden>
  • Cc: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Managing a TODO list
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 11:34:48 +0000

This will not quite fit your need, but perhaps as useful.

You need a \todo macro (there already are a few pre-defined in different styles, e.g. the tmdoc-markup) but you want it to also insert a label, and accumulate the todo text along with the label in a list, which can then be emitted at the end of the document as an appendix.

I keep meaning to produce such a macro set but it has not yet been high enough priority.

Sam