Re: [TeXmacs] Export unroll presentation to pdf

  • From: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • To: Alexandre Dezotti <address@hidden>
  • Cc: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Export unroll presentation to pdf
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 23:31:17 +0200

Hi

I just saw this message. It's a bit late for a reply, but:

I implemented this feature not much ago and posted it here as a TeXmacs document with explanations and scheme code in it which you can just evaluate.

Or, if you are compiling TeXmacs from the latest SVN sources, you already have it. Just Export to PDF to test. You can revert to the old behavior through Preferences->Convert->Pdf

Best,

--
Miguel de  Benito.