Re: [TeXmacs] Windows 10

  • From: Marcin Szyniszewski <address@hidden>
  • To: Yifan Yang <address@hidden>
  • Cc: Michael Shea <address@hidden>, texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Windows 10
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 18:46:01 +0100

Dear All,

I managed to get TeXmacs 1.99.3 working on Win10: you need to make sure you uninstall and delete everything from the previous installation. Otherwise the new installation will simply not work at all. Then proceed with the new installation, but remember to tick the Administrator rights option and possibly also the compatibility mode with Win8 (I did that just in case). Then the program works correctly.

Also, just a comment for creators: thanks for finally making the bibliography sort items correctly. In 1.99.2 all the styles would sort items in alphabetic order. In 1.99.3 styles such as unsrt or elsart-num correctly sort items in the appearance order. So a big thank you, since this actually allows me to write my whole thesis in TeXmacs.

Best wishes,
Marcin