Re: [TeXmacs] Allignnment text in tables

  • From: Michael Shea <address@hidden>
  • To: Philippe Joyez <address@hidden>
  • Cc: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Allignnment text in tables
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2016 08:07:45 -0600

The folder in question is C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\TeXmacs. AppData is a hidden folder. I think this path is good from Windows 7 up.

On Fri, Mar 4, 2016 at 1:28 AM, Philippe Joyez <address@hidden> wrote:

> table (right left or center) does not work. When opening the same document
> from a different computer it works. I probably activated some macro that has
> modified some option.

Any such setting or macro is stored in your personal texmacs preference
folder somwhere in the "application data" folder (or whatever it's named, it
depends on the exact windows version, and it's usually hidden - This was
discussed a few weeks ago in the list. If you can't find it post again). If
you have not made any specific configuration you may try to clear it's
content on the problematic computer.

Philippe