Re: [TeXmacs] Export \mathbbm as \mathbb

  • From: François Poulain <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Cc: Michael Snarski <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Export \mathbbm as \mathbb
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 09:47:57 +0200

Le Sat, 26 Mar 2016 11:56:52 -0400,
Michael Snarski <address@hidden> a écrit :

> I'm pretty sure this is an available feature, I just haven't been
> able to find the information in the documentation.

Actually not. It has been a planned feature but I never took time to
try it, because I worry about broking many usefull hooks.

François

--
François Poulain <address@hidden>

La rébellion la plus élémentaire exprime, paradoxalement, l'aspiration à
un ordre. -+- Albert Camus, L'homme révolté -+-

  • Re: [TeXmacs] Export \mathbbm as \mathbb, François Poulain, 04/04/2016