Re: [TeXmacs] Gnubie compile for Windows

  • From: philippe joyez <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Gnubie compile for Windows
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 09:48:06 +0000 (UTC)

> So I guess Kurt said "... it won't work anyway because TmBuildEnv is
'outdated' once more."

> Anyone know how to fix this?

Yes TmBuildEnv is presently outdated because TeXmacs now needs the Qt plugin
"accessible". You can try disabling Qt plugins while configuring as Kurt
suggests (The bug he had was temporary and is fixed now). I don't exactly
know what you loose while doing this.

I can propose an alternative, newer TmBuildEnv for the braves:

https://files.ipht.cnrs.fr/
public.php?service=files&t=84c434466b8b6231e5f803b42288769a

(the link should be on a single line)
It has the missing Qt plugin, a newer less buggy ghostscript, and also
pdftocairo bundled with it (in order to be able to copy-paste texmacs
snippets to inkscape, for making posters). You can just use it as the
original one except that you need some adjustments to the makefile in order
to use the newer gs, newer libs, etc. These adjustement can be found in the
makefile.in that you can grab here:

https://files.lsce.ipsl.fr/
public.php?service=files&t=bb1d9201b9307c7b08db38a20ceead3a

Replace the original makefile.in (where the configure script is) and run
configure again.

Good luck!

Best,
Philippe