Re: [TeXmacs] strange behavior with images

  • From: Karl Hegbloom <address@hidden>
  • To: PDS <address@hidden>, address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] strange behavior with images
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 17:12:39 +0000

Embed the image,  rather than link to it, or copy it to the same directory as the document and link to it there.

On Wed, Apr 27, 2016, 10:21 PDS <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi

I am working with texmacs from differente computers (laptop, office...) i keep
the data on a dropbox folder and access from different computers. The cuestion
occurs when i try to generate a pdf  and the file contains some images
generated through copy paste from maxima.

When the file is accessed one can see the images irrespective of the computer
used, but to generate the pdf only the one where the image was inserted can be
used. The reason for this is that the pdf is created from the image kept in
the User/.../roaming/system/tmp/14558666... folder not from the texmacs
document. Then the file looks corrupt causeit cannot even been printed

Any suggestion on how to avoid it? apart from using a single computer? i
havent tried but it seems that if the file has to inages generated in
different computers it will never be accessible. I tried saving as.... but did
not work

cheers

Pedro