[TeXmacs] New release of TeXmacs 1.99.5

  • From: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] New release of TeXmacs 1.99.5
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 22:21:29 +0200

Dear all,

I am happy to announce the release of TeXmacs 1.99.5 with a lot
of novelties (see http://www.texmacs.org/tmweb/about/changes.en.html).

We are still working hard towards the release of TeXmacs 2.1,
which is planned to happen sometime later this year.

I am sorry not to be very reponsive on the TeXmacs lists,
but I am happy to see that they live very well without me ;^)
Anyway, I will try to find some time to reply to those messages
which got no answer, but without promise that this will happen soon.

Best wishes, --Joris