[TeXmacs] Maxima Plugin Restart Input/Output numbering

  • From: Michael Shea <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Maxima Plugin Restart Input/Output numbering
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2016 21:41:59 -0500

WxMaxima has, under the Maxima menu, a "Restart Maxima". This clears the variables and restarts input/output numbering. This is useful when you have made some mistakes, corrected them by re-inputting lines, but maybe your numbers start at  7 instead of 1 now. By doing "Restart Maxima" and then "Evaluate all Cells" you get the numbers starting at 1 and continuing consecutively. I would like to be able to do the same.

Well, before I posted this question, I figured it out. I figured I would share the answer in case anyone else was wondering.

Just make the last input kill(all), then "Go->Evaluate all". Once everything looks ok, you just delete the kill(all) field.

  • [TeXmacs] Maxima Plugin Restart Input/Output numbering, Michael Shea, 07/18/2016