Re: [TeXmacs] Hi if I want to enter some character, special in Texmacs like dollar symbol

  • From: Henri Girard <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Hi if I want to enter some character, special in Texmacs like dollar symbol
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2016 17:49:21 +0100

But in french...

http://mathematiques.ac-bordeaux.fr/profplus/docsci/tex/texmacs/tutoriel_texmacs.pdf

Le 06/12/2016 à 17:47, Henri Girard a écrit :
Here it is an old but useful tutorial

http://www.texmacs.org/Tutorial/

You can use texmacs as maxima or sagemath, python session

Le 06/12/2016 à 17:38, Zhang Zhen a écrit :
Hi all,

It's very convenient using Texmacs input the math formulas. I am so excited about this.
How can I input dollar symbol and backslash, such special symbols have been treated as specified command?

I believe there are some documents talk about that. I haven't read all of the documents.
I want to read such topics first, can someone point out?

Zen