Re : [TeXmacs] Bug of exporting pdf

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden, address@hidden, address@hidden
  • Subject: Re : [TeXmacs] Bug of exporting pdf
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2016 08:50:45 -0500

I confirm.

With the version linked by Philippe Joyez, there is no crash. I have tried with few computers, and it works.

Richard Gomez

-----E-mail d'origine-----
De : Philippe Joyez <address@hidden>
A: lanjiann1985 <address@hidden>; texmacs-users <address@hidden>
Envoyé le : Je, 24 Nov 2016 17:54
Sujet : Re: [TeXmacs] Bug of exporting pdf

This looks somewhat similar to the problem reported by richardetdave today:
when closing an auxiliary window, win-texmacs crashes.

I've tried on a win 7 machine with a win-texmacs version which is not the
official one (see my answer to richardetdave) and the expected error message
pops up, but then I can clear and close the window without crashing texmacs.
Maybe you could give a try to that version...

  • Re : [TeXmacs] Bug of exporting pdf, richardetdave, 12/23/2016