Re: [TeXmacs] Rename the definition environment

  • From: Karl Hegbloom <address@hidden>
  • To: Vivek <address@hidden>, address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Rename the definition environment
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2016 18:37:36 +0000

UTSL. Find it's definition in the .ts style packages and see if it has a separate macro for the name of it,  like Bibliography has,  then redefine the naming macro to give it the name you want. Otherwise,  redefine it in your preamble if it has a hard coded "Definition" string inside of it,  changing it to "Concept".