[TeXmacs] Pages dimensions

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Pages dimensions
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2017 10:32:52 -0500

Hello,

my publisher wants specific dimensions for the pages of my book, so i modified my file to satisfy him.

The problem is that he wants the margin at the top (the horizontal margin) to be free of anything, but as you know, TeXmacs writes the title of the chapter (or the title of the section, depending of number modulo 2) at the top of the margin... and i don't know how to control it...

What could be the better solution for it ?

Maybe the solution is to make a larger margin (i am talking about the margin at the top of the page) and to write at the bottom of the margin the indications (title of chapter or tile of section). But how do we get the indications at the bottom of the superior margin ?

I asked to my publisher what is his request for the page number, but i have no answer yet.

Thank you for reading,

Richard Gomez

  • [TeXmacs] Pages dimensions, richardetdave, 01/03/2017