Re: [TeXmacs] TeXmacs head hates this document, etc

  • From: Sam Liddicott <address@hidden>
  • To: Philippe Joyez <address@hidden>
  • Cc: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] TeXmacs head hates this document, etc
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 12:16:55 +0000

Hi Philippe,

I had already, as you say, isolated the problem, and also found a route to the layout that I want.

The problem, seems to be that moving the image out of the bounds of the page causes the crash.

Of course the real document has nothing to so with Cicero, or ipsem, and is very long indeed.

I'll post it as a Savannah bug as you suggest.

Sam