Re: [TeXmacs] R Plugin

  • From: Michael Shea <address@hidden>
  • To: Jiezhe Wang <address@hidden>
  • Cc: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] R Plugin
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 13:39:00 -0500

Jiezhe,

Can you tell me the difference between the texmacs-svn package and the standard texmacs package. Is it the latest build?

On Sat, Mar 25, 2017 at 9:26 PM, Jiezhe Wang <address@hidden> wrote:
There is a problem for R plugin in TeXmacs. If you build TeXmacs yourself, you will find that an error occurs during the building. However, it does not terminate the build session.

An attempt to fix it is in the attachment. I see it works, but I really don't know why it works...

Alternatively, you can install the texmacs-svn package in the AUR, which includes this patch and others.

--
My current OpenPGP key:
dsa3072/EEE00331 (expires: 2025-07-18)