Re: [TeXmacs] Hyperlinks, actions and ... pdf

  • From: marc lalaude-labayle <address@hidden>
  • To: Philippe Joyez <address@hidden>
  • Cc: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Hyperlinks, actions and ... pdf
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 10:09:46 +0200

Hi,

this is an old discussion but i have a new question : Philippe, in your deb files, this patch isn't compiled is it ?

Thx.

Marc

Karl Hegbloom <karl.hegbloom <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Is there any reason why that patch has not simply been applied to the
TeXmacs sources? It does not appear to cause any problems, and there's no
links to external documents without it.

Well, I sort of hacked it not really understanding how the whole typesetting
process works. It could have some unwanted side effects in other areas... I
think it's preferable that Joris checks it. I already asked him to have a
look, but he probably needs a reminder now.