[TeXmacs] Rép : problem with blocks

  • From: VD Ouvaton <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Rép : problem with blocks
  • Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2017 17:32:35 +0200

hi everyone, Coline is my student

we rewrite this book :
ideally, we would like to write everything with texmacs this time, not to use latex/tikz

i confirm that i really dont find how to change the vsep in a block :
new texmacs document, i create a centered block, i adjust in (dont know exactly the english terms) focus/breaklines/centered
then i type something in the case of my block, say a, then new paragprah, then b :
––––
|a  |
|b  |
––––

then i selct my text (a and b) and i go to format/paragraph, no item seems to change the vsep, and from one document we are working on, the change of "pragrapah format/basic/vsep) makes sytematically TEXamcs crash, though the crash does not occur when doing the same on a blank document as described.

any idea ?

Vincent